Monday, November 28, 2011

Starting With Amateur Bondage Adventures

I always liked tight hugs, even when I was little girl. I like the feeling of something holding my body firmly even if that means that I have restricted movements and I can't escape it. In time this dimension of this feeling grew and I soon learned about amateur bondage. There were more people just like me out there, and they were all willing to explore the art of bondage same as me. Of course, I've met those people online. At first, I browsed through thousands of pictures online and then I saw some amateur bondage personals. That was a little bit too fast for me to answer and contact those people, so I stayed alone in my fantasy for several more months before actually contacting somebody online.

There were a lot of amateur bondage singles out there and I didn't know whom should I contact. When I gathered my courage and contacted a nice looking guy, I realized that I wasn't the only one who was intimidated by this whole story and uncertain if she did everything right. We started chatting and exchanging our dreams and desires about this whole amateur bondage and domination thing. It took us days and weeks before we agreed to meet in real life. I wasn't yet prepared to meet at his place even though I trusted him. I guess that I was happier in the comfort of my own home. We lit some candles, spread all our ropes and silk scarves on the bed and stood beside it, facing each other. He took off my shirt and everything else I had on. He gently took one rope and placed it underneath my arms. Then he went behind me and started tying my arms knot by knot from the shoulders down to my ankles, resembling a braid of hair or shoelaces. The grip of the ropes was firm but gentle. I could see my hands tied behind my back in a mirror and I admired how gorgeous that looked.

Then he asked me to go down on my knees. I did and he put rope around my neck and did a very similar knotting over my whole body. It was like a ruthless and yet tender hug and all my movement captured and restrained, entirely in hands of this man. I looked at the mirror again. It was amazing! I was like a sculpture or an offering to some merciless god. My body and the ropes turned into one sexy composition and the technique of my master made it perfect.

That was it. That was exactly why I explored amateur bondage online for all that time. It was entirely worth of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment