Saturday, November 19, 2011

If I Can Find Lesbian BDSM Action Online Then So Can You!

Comparing dating sites from now and from several years ago when I used them for the first time, it becomes pretty clear that things have changed a hell of a lot! Those years ago, I was looking for a partner who was interested in lesbian bondage and I had no success at all. Luckily, shortly after, I found a partner in my real life and so I wasn't too downhearted by it all. Now, jumping forward to 2011 and having just split with said partner, things are so much different. I jumped online, searched for some single BDSM lesbians, and suddenly I was confronted by dating sites after dating site that was prepared to help me! It really amazed me how things are changed!

The aspect I enjoyed about what appeared to be a boom in online dating sites is not just that there were lesbian BDSM online dating services available, but I also spotted that many of these sites were aimed at specific regions or countries. Canada is a big enough place without being lumbered with a dating site that is constantly hurling recommendations at me for dates with people that live in a whole other country! I was glad to be able to find a site that made things that much easier for me to find someone who was at least living in my state (Saskatchewan, for the record), let alone one that could help me indulge in some lesbian sadism as well! But being able to combine both of those things in the same site really is a great idea and one that I have appreciated because my first experiences of trying internet dating really were rather underwhelming and there just seemed nothing out there in the lesbian masochism field!

The site that I found was a site that offered so much choice right here in Canada. The different types of women that I have encountered has been especially mindblowing. I have encountered ladies who are completely new to the fetish and that are curious about trying girl on girl BDSM for the first time. I have also come across women that are looking for a casual and quick encounter and that are not really looking for anything long term or meaningful. But I have also come across ladies who are looking for someone to act as their slave, and that is definitely what I was interested in getting involved in once again. I do love a strong mistress, and I love this site for helping me find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment