Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rule Your Own Femdom City

Sometimes, it may seem to those who don't know a first thing about domination that it's easy to find the right partner for your sessions. Let me tell you, it's not! Perhaps it would be if we all lived in a femdom city but that simply isn't the case. Therefore, we have to put in some genuine effort in order to meet the right people and just then to find the ones we like and those that are into the same things as we are. Now, consider how many people from your home town do you really like. One? Five? Now consider how many of them have fantasies involving long walks down the streets of femdom cities. Get the point? So, being into BDSM may be a lot of things, but easy is not among them.

Femdom city and domination kingdom of my own, where I could meet up with lovely submissive guys is what I always dreamed about. I met a lot of these guys online and dating sites with this topic helped me out a lot. That is the place where I could meet people that share my interest and check through the conversation and long contacts if they were for real or not. I wouldn't want to waste my time with somebody who is just curious to see how a dungeon looks like.

Let me tell you, only the best come to see my dungeon for real. I've spent time, money and love building it from the scratch and adapting my cellar with all the necessary equipment. I take pride in it and you can find all sorts of stuff there. There are hard wooden frames with cuffs for fastening. There is a bed with restraint belts. I have a whole wall in shelves, where you can find my arsenal of dildos, whips, crops, paddles, chains, cuffs and other "weapons" that I use on my submissives. Also, I keep my special boots and latex outfits there, together with the masks for the slaves. I am planning on getting a cage for my lovely sub pets, and that is one more thing why I like spending time online. You can find any type of equipment there and compare prices.

My walls are black and my floor is in black tiles so that my heels make that threatening noise when I walk on them. The rhythm of my heels against the tiles means only one thing in my femdom city - the mistress is coming for you and she has thought about your punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment