Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lesbian Lovers Have Their Online Love Oasis

Let's be honest, dating lesbians is not what it used to be. I'm not saying that it's better or worse. I'm simply saying that it changed. For starters, I think that with all the gender bending in the heterosexual world, the same "fashion" has hit the queer world as well. Before all that, things were a lot simpler when it comes to lesbian dating. We had girly lesbians that looked like proper heterosexual women and we had butch lesbians that looked like heterosexual men. Those gender roles were very precise and girly lesbians mostly chose butch lesbians as their lesbian dates, and vice versus. Nowadays, it has all changed. In this case, the change is good, because now, there are all sorts of different types of lesbians, and the relationships among them don't rely on the relationship model of heterosexual couples. I think that it's a really good thing, but in a way, it's a bit confusing for me. Or at least it was until I realized that there are girls at the lesbian chat rooms who can make it all nice and clear for me.

There are still manly butch lesbians and girly fem lesbians, but there is also a wide range of other types of lesbians in between. Surely, there are all colors of the dating rainbow out there. Tomboys, Andro, Sporty lesbians...you name them! When I saw the pictures of all those girls online, I honestly forgot all about the labels and got amazed by all those gorgeous lesbian singles that spend their time online, flirting, dating, chatting and having fun. I just wanted to be one of them and dive into this great lesbian dating world. And I did. That was, possibly, the best decision regarding my love life that I've ever made. From that point on, I spend all my free time online. O.K. I used to do that at first, but even now, I organize most of my dates and social events online. It's easier, more efficient, I can do it at any time of day or night, and it's so fun!

So, if you ask me, it was never this easy to find single lesbians and set up dates with them. You can finally be causal and relaxed without the pressure to hit it off with some of the three lesbians that you've managed to meet during your short dating career. Now, with online sites like this, you can finally feel what it means when straight people say - "there's a plenty of fish in the sea", because, at last - there are plenty of lesbians online! You should put on your fishnet stockings and start fishing online!

No comments:

Post a Comment