Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Self Discovery Of My Online Latex Fetish

It happens to me almost every single night; it's just something I can't avoid. I wake up bathed in sweat, the soaked sheets sticking to every single curve of my naked body. I have been having these wet dreams again; these dirty fantasies of latex fetish dating that keep me up all night. I discovered I had a latex fetish the first time I stumbled across the Latex Fetish Club in one of those sleepless nights. I always fantasized with fetish dating, but the whole concept of latex was new and alien to me, yet so arousing and enthralling.

Chatting with all the different latex fetish singles and browsing through their pictures made me so wet, I could barely keep up with my typing, unable to keep my hands on the keyboard when they wanted to be in between my legs, pleasuring myself as I indulged in some of the most forbidden fantasies of hard bodies and sensual curves encased in shiny, rubbery latex and endless nights of intense, hardcore latex fetish love. That month was the first in which I failed to make rent, I spent all the money in purchasing latex boots, gloves, bodysuits; everything I needed to dress and act the part the next night I would connect myself to my personal latex fetish online haven!

My co-workers would ask me why I looked so tired and worn out in the mornings, thinking maybe I was partying too hard, though I have never been known as a party girl. I was partying alright, just a very different kind of party than my vanilla co-workers could even dare imagine! I was insatiable! Soon I stopped replying to latex fetish personals and posting my own, making myself available to nay man or woman with latex fantasies and a very dirty, dirty mind! I did not dare to have a one on one encounter, at least not yet. Virtual innuendos and cyber sex were more than enough to get me off, exposing my body wrapped up in shiny latex, almost like a piece of candy or a kinky gift to the many latex fetish lovers I was making every night.

I began showing up to work wearing latex lingerie underneath my office clothes, rubbing my legs tightly together under the desk while at work, just to feel the friction of PVC against nude skin that would eventually get me so wet, I had to take a quick bathroom break and masturbate myself in the ladies room! It keeps happening to me, every single night. I just don't fight it. With Latex Fetish Club, I have no need to resist my deepest and most urgent latex fantasies!

No comments:

Post a Comment