Monday, November 28, 2011

Meeting A New Slave Girl To Tie To The Dinner Table At Asian BDSM



Even years after the last time we were together, I still can't shake Carin off my mind, she was so damn hot! A sexy Oriental girl that studied Pharmacy and had a kink for bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism; all rolled up in a tight, petite body with delicious curves and small, firm breasts with puffy pierced nipples! Wanting to experience something like that again, my fingers on the keyboard led me to Asian BDSM, a great site to meet Oriental singles and couples in the United Kingdom that are into the BDSM scene.



Carin enjoyed getting stripped naked and spread eagled on the dinner table, tied up to the table's legs and being ball gagged and blindfolded; the things I would do to her! I hoped to find Asians BDSM oriented here that would be into the same things she were, maybe even introduce me to some new kinks while we were going at it hot and heavy! The countless profiles depicting beautiful Japanese and Chinese ladies in sensual lingerie, leather corsets, high heeled stiletto boots and whips in hand were getting me so turned on, I tried to keep my hands away from myself or I'd be done before getting started!



This website is a great way to meet Asian BDSM singles, but I saw several couples on the prowl which also caught my eye. We had fantasized with having a threesome with Carin many times, with one of her roommates actually, a sexy blonde curly haired chubby babe with an incredible set of big breasts, but Carin just wasn't into girls and could only conceive being dominated by a man, much less sharing him with another girl, submissive or dominant!



I could see so much potential in these Asian BDSM personals; many of these incredibly hot girls were living very close to me. Some of them submissive, others dominant and even several switches. I always wished Carin was a switch, but she always wanted to be the bottom, so I had several submissive fantasies of my own to explore with these girls! I caught a glimpse of a girl called sexyazn09 and my heart skipped a beat! She was a dead ringer for my beloved Carin, with the pouty lips and the thick framed glasses!



I sent her a private message and soon got a reply, it did not take us long to click. She loved the idea of getting tied up to the dinner table and confessed she'd also love to tie me up and cover my private parts with chocolate syrup so she could turn me into her 'submissive sundae'. My choice to date Asian BDSM singles could not have been any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment