Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Mature Mistress Is Just What I Needed

A man like me is always in control, always running the show. I am a successful businessman that runs a big company and after a hard days work I like to leave that person at work and let someone else do the ordering around. That is why I always like to have mature Mistresses by my side. I like older Mistresses because they already know the drill - they are dependable, they are hardcore, they are experienced and have a great intuition when it comes to bedroom play. So, mature Mistress dating is my thing and I am not ashamed to say it.

The first time it happened it was well...a while back...and I remember that I felt so good just by letting everything go - I enjoyed the moment, I enjoyed handing over control...Later on I started visiting an amazing Mature Mistress Personals website that gave me some more info about the whole thing, I learned a lot and I figured out what I really want to do and what I don't even want to try. So, I found a mature Mistress sex date and it was an experience that I will not forget. She came to my place and as soon as she knocked on the door my heart started beating louder and I got a semi erection. I opened up and she shoved me right back into the apartment. She was bossy from the start and I loved it. She was a mature woman, she had her Dominatrix gear on and she did mean business.

Mature Mistress Dates are not for everyone. You have to be able to surrender to someone completely and you have to be able to get over yourself from time to time. But that is kind of the fun of it. She made me take off all of my clothes, put me on all fours and started ordering me around. She wanted me to be her little slave, and I let her do whatever she wanted to me. Mature Mistress relationships can also be pretty dangerous if you hook up with someone on the street or in a bar. Online dating is much safer if you take some precautions and get to know your Mistress. Mine for example, loves it when I lick her...from the tip of her boots, right up between the legs, her nipples and sometimes she lets me kiss her when I am a good boy. Not everyone can understand this, but there are thousands of people out there that do - so if you are looking for mature Mistress dating, you will have no trouble finding someone in the UK that wants to hook up with you online.

No comments:

Post a Comment