Thursday, October 27, 2011

On The Quest To Find Gay Jews

When I say I want to find a gay Jew boyfriend, that means I want to find gay Jews now! I have been single for too long and it is high time for me to start dating again. The only problem is - hung gay Jews are not as easy to find as one hopes. So the question is - where do I start? The logical thing would be to start looking for them on Jewish gay matchmaking events. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! Heard about any of these happening lately? Neither have I. So what I decided to do is to find a good gay Jewish personals website that would help me connect with Jewish boys that live in my area.

To be honest, online dating was never my thing but there are a couple of websites out there that are pretty awesome. If you are also having trouble finding a guy with the same Jewish cultural background there are a few more ideas I have in mind:


If you are interested in hookup gay Jews, you don't need to make as much of an effort as you would when finding something more long term. If you are satisfied with a quickie or one night stand, just go to a Jewish event and find a guy with your gaydar. It's as simple as that. If your gaydar does not work well, try using gay Jewish personals instead. There are tons of guys out there that are just looking for some fun!
If you are interested in a relationship or friendship with gay Jews, that is a completely different story! My advice is to ask your friends if they have any single gay Jewish men they know and could hook you up with. No one likes to ask stuff like that, but if you have had a dry spell for quite some time and just feel lonely - what is the worst that can happen? Your friends will think you are single, lonely and horny? Well...you kinda are.


Even though finding a gay Jewish partner may seem like a difficult task to you now, once you start actively searching for that special guy that will fill the void, you will realize how easy it can be. You just have to start somewhere. This story may not have the most innovative ideas for meeting men, but why would you need an innovative way when the old methods work?


No comments:

Post a Comment