Friday, October 28, 2011

How To Truly Enjoy Pagan Dating?

When I started searching for pagan personal ads, I must admit that I was angry. I hated those stereotypes which showed that the authors didn't have a clue about what we really are and what we want. If you are an average person, the chances are that you know at least one pagan. Have you ever seen him or her wearing stupid medieval dresses or having flower wreath in their hair? How can you choose to date pagan singles if almost all of the websites display completely unrealistic image?

Contemporary pagans are real people. They go to schools, have jobs and families, like everyone else. They wear normal, contemporary clothes, but they manage to show their naturalistic spirit through unique models and accessories. They eat and sleep in homes and enjoy healthy lifestyle.

I must say that Pagan Dating Service really makes a difference in pagan matching. And it helped me a year ago, when everything I wanted was to meet pagan singles, just like me at the time. People in those pagan personals looked realistic and I was able to imagine me on a hot date in nature with one of them. Wiccan, Druid or Shaman - it didn't matter to me. All I needed was a hot date set up through pagan online dating and a dream of a wedding ceremony deep in the woods.

As soon as I made my profile, i started flirting with the most beautiful guy on the website. Long nights spent on live chat and, later, phone calls, took the toll on my daily rhythm. But, in addition of being tired, deep inside, I knew I was the happiest woman in the entire world. Our first date was set up for Pagan meeting in his state. I flew there a day earlier, with the intention to spend the night somewhere in the wild. I was nervous when I heard two male voices whispering in the middle of the night. Then, my phone rang.

As soon as we started talking, I realized that he was nearby. He came with a friend to make sure that I am safe. The friend went home, and the two of us spent the night talking, warming each other up and, in the end, you know what more...

After two years of our marriage, I could say that I am the happiest pagan women in the entire world.


No comments:

Post a Comment