Thursday, October 27, 2011

Benefits Of Men For Men Hookup!

People are always making excuses why should they do some things and why not. If I want to do something, I simply do it, but a friend of mine recently asked me have I ever joined a website where I could be involved in m4m dating. I said I wasn't, but that I would certainly try it out, because I think that meeting men in order to have something short-term with them is perfect if you both want it.

Then he asked me to make a list of pros why should you go for m4m causal sex with guys you meet online, so I made it:


There are no strings attached! M4M one night stand is perfect if that is what you both agreed upon. If you just need to spend a night of pleasure with someone who will leave before Sun comes out, this is perfect for you.
There are no emotions involved! Once you agree with someone that whatever you guys have is strictly sexual, you shut down all the emotions you have and just enjoy in pure men for men sex.
In m4m hookups there are no rules or limitations, only those which you both agree with. Basically, you can live your fantasy or role play knowing that the other person wants the same. You don't need to be worried that the other person will give you a hard time about anything.
It's really fun! Having m4m hookup is extremely fun. Especially if you are in a mood to do something wild and unexpected. You are with someone just because you feel like it in that moment. Once you decide you want to go, you can simply leave, without feeling guilt because of your actions.


Of course, if after some m4m sex hookup you had, both of you decide to bring it into another level, that is completely up to you. My friend was satisfied with this list and once I read it all over again, I decided to join M4M Dating Club and take some actions.

I have to admit that I did have random men for men hookups, but I never did that via Internet. This was more convenient and it made the entire search for some hot guy much easier. All in all, people should do things they feel comfortable doing. If one night stands are something you are enjoying, then don't limit yourself and do it. We only have one life to live, so let's make it a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment