Monday, October 24, 2011

It has been so great to find a site that is specific to single mom dating

Every mother knows that it is tough to find love when you are a single mother, especially if you have more than just one child. I didn’t expect this to happen, it was all so sudden when my husband just decided that he had enough of this life and wanted to move to Europe to find himself. I couldn’t believe that after ten years of marriage he just packed his bag and left the house with me and my kids. Luckily, he gave me all the property and his share so I am glad that I have money at least to enjoy my life. I would consider myself a pretty sexy mother so I don’t feel at a complete lost if I don’t have my husband. I mean, he wasn’t man enough to stick around so I am not going to spend my nights crying at home, I am going to look through the single mom personals and see if I can meet someone to go on a date with. My girlfriend who is also a single parent like me loves single mom dating because she can sit back in the comfort of her house and browse through the profiles of single men looking for hot mommas like us! I think it is a fantastic idea because why should men get all of the fun? Why is it ok for them to go out after dumping their families and start new again? With mom dating guys who don’t mind kids can meet sexy moms like us and have a great time. I have a great babysitter so I am not even worried about my schedule because she already told me to go out and stop spending my Saturday nights at home. All I really had to do was create a profile of myself by adding in some sexy pictures and before I knew it, I had these guys messaging me to chat. I have talked to a few of them but there is this one that really stands out for me. He is tall, dark and handsome and I can’t wait to meet him in person. The great thing about the site is that they help you find people locally so you don’t have to drive miles to see someone. This way if the connection is there great, but if it is not, then you haven’t wasted too much time. So all you mom singles, get out there and check out Single Mom Dating Site because you will absolutely love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment