Friday, October 28, 2011

Old-Fashioned Horse Lovers Meet Online

Meeting horse lovers all over the world or in your area was never that difficult. You had frequent fairs, seminars, publications, mailing lists, but now it is made even easier. You can come to our Meet Horse Lovers website and get in touch with numerous equestrians, not only to exchange your knowledge about horses and share your passion about them, but also to put yourself on a horse lover dating scene.

It is very simple to become a member of our amazing community. All that you need to do is to visit our great website and create your profile. It will not take much of your time, only a few minutes. It involves giving some of your basic info. Having completed the registration process, you are ready to date horse lovers who have gathered here. It is free of charge.

Once you have logged in, you can read all of horse lover personals and see if someone is looking for someone like you. Remember that horse lovers are the remnants of earlier decades when courting was important and nice manners were something to stick to. Just look at horse lovers when they groom their horses!  If they are so servile to their animals, imagine how properly they tend to their lovers.

It is all true. It happened to me. I joined this website, and after some time of talking to people online, I went to a local group horse singles meeting. It was fun to see all these people in person, whom I had previously spent nights talking to. We hang out at one guy’s stable. There were food, drinks, nice music, dim lights, smell of horses, and some people were even dancing.

The atmosphere was quite cozy, and that is where I met him. He was tall, dark and handsome, around my age, in a cowboy hat, jeans and a plaid shirt. He was funny and intelligent, and he could dance. I felt so comfortable in his arms while we were dancing. The magic was about to disappear when he told me that he was from another state and that he was here only to visit his friend. However, he saved the moment by inviting me to visit him. I also did not want to let the magic die, so I said yes. We visited each other very often, the bond between us grew stronger, and eventually we got engaged and I moved in with him.

I like to believe that we are not the isolated case of two horse lovers falling for each other this way. I am positive there are other success stories, and I would like to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment