Friday, October 21, 2011

My Handsome Guy And Upscale Dating Experience With Him

I have always wanted to experience the charm of upscale dating romance where I am asked out by a handsome, educated stranger with nice manners. I would dress up very nicely and a bit shiny, and would come to pick me up and take me out to a nice restaurant. In my fantasy, everything would be dimly lit with candles in a warm and cozy place, and the atmosphere would be simply dreamy. We would laugh at each other jokes, the food would be delicious and then we would go to an apartment to have another bottle of wine and cuddle up before having passionate sex. Since none of this did not seem very likely to happen, I decided to use the help of some upscale dating service. I did some research and decided to take a chance with this one. It gives you the option to register, browse through profiles and flirt with people for free, and the registration process is quite easy. What I like the most is the fact that it welcomes gay people, too, because it is of great importance to me to be in an open-minded environment. Having created my profile, I was on my mission to find and meet upscale singles, preferably in my area. I started looking at their profiles and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many cute faces of people around my age to want the same thing as I do. Having hit up a few men, I got involved in very interesting conversations with a few compliments thrown in the meantime. One of the men I talked to was from my area. He was a doctor at our hospital. Not only did he have a nice career, but he also seemed to be very witty, yet down to Earth kind of a guy. We got to meet online every evening and started to get to know each other better. Since I am not the type to go on blind dates, and I really wanted to meet this guy in person, we started having our regular video chat sessions. His voice was really nice and our conversations improved. In a course of a week I was ready to take this upscale dating to the next level and go on a real date with him. I did not get my fantasy come true on our first date, but it was really nice. He took me out to see a comedy play and to a cocktail party after the show at the theater. He went to his place to have a dessert, but I have to say that there was nothing sweeter that night than his kisses. Would you ever go on a date with someone you met through upscale personals? Why? Please share some of your experience with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment