Friday, October 28, 2011

Amish Dating Service Helped Me to Learn More About Amish People!

I was thinking lately how hard dating must be for someone who is aiming to keep his own culture alive- especially if that tradition is not a part of the majority. In the world we live in- it’s just hard to find someone who is compatible let alone someone who will respect your culture, tradition and religion. That got me wondering about Amish dating and how to meet Amish singles- Amish culture is not what you call a mainstream. These people live in separate communities trying to preserve their values, culture, tradition and beliefs. They have certain standards and even though dating in this community is not forbidden it has to be done under certain strict rules.

But, what if you don’t like anyone from your own community? I thought I do a small research and see just how Amish people date and I wanted to find Amish singles- and I’ve come across of the Amish Dating Service.  I was amazed when I saw their extensive database of Amish singles. This site is an awesome place for young Amish people. This website offers an opportunity for Amish people to socialize online- and it’s really amazing. You would think that Amish people don’t use the Internet- but you will be amazed with the fact that there are many Amish people who are members. These people come to this place looking for friendships and possibly marriage- the best thing about it that they are certain that it’s all done according to their beliefs and culture. This site gives them the opportunity to meet Amish men and women outside of their community.

I became a member- and I was fascinated with their culture. I have spent my time talking to many Amish people- and I learned a lot. People usually have prejudice – however this Christian community holds true Christian values- they might seem strange to us because we have a completely different way of life but I must say I’ve become fascinated with them. Although completely different than ours- they still have socializing events just like we do. Their dating rules are a bit different. They are “taking it slow” sort to speak- they are dating under the supervision of elders- honestly I wanted to become Amish. The world we live in is all about speed and I kind of have a feeling that people don’t want to take their time to get to know someone. That’s why I think these free Amish personals are perfect – not only for Amish people but for everyone. I honestly think that we can learn a lot from the Amish people. I thinks this is the best dating service for Amish singles!


No comments:

Post a Comment