Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My First Date With Mistress Nora From Mature Bondage

I met her at Mature Bondage, a beautiful brunette well into her fifties and looking for a new slave to tease and humiliate. Her name was Nora and she introduced me to the world of mature BDSM. She told me she wanted to meet me and gave me the address to a BDSM club in the area. I had never been to a place like that, it was filled with mature BDSM singles looking to have a good time and explore their deepest fantasies. It did not take me long to spot Nora by the bar, she looked every bit as fabulous as her profile pictures seemed to suggest, if not hotter.

Our glances met and she signaled me to come over to her with a motion of her fingers and I obeyed. I was totally new to mature BDSM dating and she could see how nervous I was, but this only seemed to satisfy her further as she let me know she just loved breaking in a new slave, especially a newbie like me! I wanted to buy her a drink, but with a quick and swift slap to my wrist, she made me aware that she was the lady in charge. She asked me if I had ever replied to mature BDSM personals and I confessed she was the first.

She smiled a coy smile, bringing her arms behind my back and drawing me closer to her, I could feel her mature hands groping my buttocks shamelessly! I already had a huge bulge underneath my pants and I was having as hard time concealing it; as our pre-meeting mature BDSM chat had left me very turned on. My mature BDSM date drew her lips close to my ear, whispering into it with a soft, yet firm voice, asking me if I had enjoyed all the dirty, filthy things my Mistress had told me she would do to me after taking me back to her dungeon. As she did so, she pressed her body against mine; I could feel the heat irradiating from her belly and her big breasts as she brushed against me.

Sneaking a peak underneath her blouse, I could see her delicious cleavage and the rim of her leather corset! She gave me a quick slap in the butt and told me to finish my drink fast, so she could take me to her dungeon and dominate me all night long. Mature BDSM online dating had paid off in ways I would have never imagined possible, Nora was living proof; my beautiful, loving Mistress Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment