Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Japanese mistress Cured My Hard-On

I had a good, obedient wife, two beautiful kids and spacious home in the suburbs. Job was good, nothing special, but still good, and all in all, I had a pretty decent life. There was just one problem: my wife wasn't enough for me. Sometimes I jerked off 10 times a day, but that wasn't enough for me either, and soon I became nervous and distracted. I needed some kind of sex-relief that my wife couldn't give me. I wanted to find me a Japanese mistress.

I didnt' know exactly how to meet Japanese mistress singles, so I did the first thing I could think of. I looked up sex adds in the paper and found Japanese mistress personals, called the number, and made arrangements for a motel meeting. One of my fantasies was to fuck an Asian girl.

I was in a room we agreed upon, when she came: small Asian girl, in a coat, looking very serious. She came right down to business, pushed me inside, slammed the door and ordered me to take my clothes off. I was surprised by her strength and her energy, because she was much smaller than me. She opened her coat and underneath she had only leather stockings and a leather belt matching her leather black shoes, and no panties at all. Her breasts were small but firm, and I could see that her nipples were very hard. My cock hardened in a second, ready for drilling.

She told me I am going to be her slave, and I have to do everything she tells me to. My dick was pulsing with desire, but I didn't touch her. Just looking at her tits pointing out and her shaved pussy was enough to drive me crazy.

She told me to get down on my knees, she sat on my back, and started riding me like horse, rubbing her wet pussy against my back. While she did that, she was slapping me and telling me I was a bad pony. Out of nowhere she pulled out a long whip and told me that she will punish me for every nasty thought I had about fucking other women. When she started spanking me, that turned me on even more. I felt that I'm ready to go, and I guess she knew it too, and was also ready. She rolled me over on top of her, and told me I can fuck her, but I can't come before she orders me to. I was so ready to burst, my pre-cum was showing, but I waited for her order. After few strokes of her small tight pussy, she screamed in ecstasy. I took that as a sign, and with long moan I ejaculated all over her little tits.

This Japanese mistress was definitely the solution for my hard problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment