Friday, December 2, 2011

Mature Femdom Is Where Experience Reigns

Average people are usually very much surprised when they realize that I have a thing for mature femdoms. Firstly, they don't really get why I would want to be treated as a submissive, and secondly, even if I want such a thing, why wouldn't I choose a young and sexy mistress. As for the first question, I don't really think that a I can give those people and answer that would satisfy them. Actually, I don't think that I'd like to bother about it, really. Let's just say that I feel the most freely and the most liberated from any kind of worry and problems that everyday life has on me, while I'm being dominated. The pain and the control make me feel taken care of during those sessions and I like it. This is the main reason why I enjoy being submissive.

And now we get to the main point. The question of the mature BDSM practice that I prefer. As I already said, I look at the BDSM as a way to give the power over my body and mind to somebody else for a while and take a rest from it all. I enjoy giving that kind of control to others, but I wouldn't just give it to anybody. Somebody has to be a very strong personality and a very experienced one for me to be able to totally relax and submit myself to them. Therefore, I like doing it with mature femdom singles. Those amazing women are full of experience and they certainly know what they're doing. They've seen it all and I consider that extremely sexy. Therefore, whenever I find myself in need of good disciplining, I go online to meet women interested in mature BDSM dating.

Getting these kinds of contacts and meeting online is a good way to do it because it provides discretion and avoids all the unwanted misunderstandings with people who really don't get the whole BDSM scene and yet have something against it. Online, it's possible to simply go through the mature BDSM personals and soon enough, you see somebody that you like. Then it's up to you to deepen that relationship and get to the next level. It's important for me to be with mature and experienced ladies and I don't have the chance to meet such persons in real life that often. At least not as often as I'd like. Therefore, all the experienced ladies I want to meet and get to know - I meet online to the mutual pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment