Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If it wasn’t for Millionaire Matchmaker, I don’t know where I would be today!

I love where I live. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world where you get people from all over the world who come to live and work here, so you get a whole mix of cultures. Not only do you get internationally good looking people, but you also get foreign investment, which means people with money. I never used to be the kind of girl that would get into millionaire dating but after what I went through, it has become my only option. I am not one of those girls without money or someone who needs to completely sponge off another person. I have my own career but just want to have more security. I think every woman deserves to have the finer things in life and I am tired of meeting guys that think everything should be done half way. I used to date a guy that was very good looking but didn’t have a lot of money. We used to spend our time going out to eat and hang out but never really did anything spontaneous or crazy. I want a guy to take me out to new places and spoil me with gifts because I think that is something a woman should have once in awhile. It is great because this site has so many gorgeous millionaire singles that are looking for someone like me. I am sure they would want someone who is a millionaire themselves, but I know there are guys out there that want to have a woman to take care of and keep on their arm. I consider myself to be a sexy woman so I would be an excellent trophy wife. I know that sounds so old school but not every lady has to be progressive all the time. I would love to live in a huge house and have the nicest cars, maybe I will get bored of it, but right now I don’t think I would get bored for a second. If you want to find millionaire love like me then all you need to do is create a profile of yourself with some cute pictures and a description of what you are looking for. A great asset to Date Millionaire online is that you find singles in your area so you don’t have to worry about meeting someone thousands of miles away. There is nothing wrong with wanting to date a millionaire as long as money isn’t the only thing you want because even though money is great, love is even better so make sure that is also a criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment