Thursday, September 1, 2011

If you love chubby dating the way I do, you really need to check this site out!

I never really thought I was someone who would go on a site looking for a specific type of person, but lately, I have really been into chubby dating services. I find that they just know exactly what I want because it is really tough in this day in age. I would love to go out and meet chubby singles but I really don't have a clue where to start. You would think that skinny girls are hard to talk to but, chubby girls are not easy either. I don't think any women is that easy to talk to unless you are Don Juan. It doesn't matter what size you are, I can't seem to find anyone on my own. I wouldn't consider myself svelte, but I wouldn't consider myself fat either. I would probably say that I am a hefty person with a great personality and pretty good looks. In this day in age when people are so obsessed with what they look like, it isn't fun going out and meeting women. That is why I love perusing the chubby personals because I can sit back in the comfort of my own place and look through the ads to find someone who I think would be good for me. I used to date thin girls but this one night at a club just changed everything for me. She was this sexy, chubby girl who knew how to move her body. I remember standing there and just mesmerized by the way she shook her ass. She came up to me and started grinding herself against my groin and I didn't let her stop. At one point she felt my hard-on in between her ass cheeks and she just massaged it like a pro. We danced the night away and made out like horny teenagers on the dance floor. I asked if I could take her home. At first she was hesitant, however once I stuck my tongue in her throat again, she was up for it. I can't even tell you how good the sex was once we got home. She was up for anything, we did it everywhere; kitchen, family room, bathroom, den and on the washing machine. What I found compared to skinny chicks, is the fact that she was totally secure with her curves and flaunted her naked body everywhere. So if you want to date a chubby, you have to check out this site because the kind of chubby connections you will find are incomparable to other sites. Try it out for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment