Thursday, September 1, 2011

Check out this site if you are looking to meet bisexual women!

I am so thankful for the internet because I don't know what I would do if I couldn't get online and meet bi women singles. I have always dated guys and I never really thought that girls could turn me on. I used to go out clubbing all the time and I would always see attractive women in their tight dresses and high heels, but hooking up with them never occurred to me, until this one night at a party. I was drinking at my friend's house and my girlfriend told me that they had a co-worker from Brazil visiting for the week. I remember when she walked into the room I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She had gorgeous long brown hair and a body that should have been strutting on the catwalk. After a few drinks and some great conversation, she asked me if I wanted to go with her outside for a smoke. I didn't think of any of it and went outside with her. We talked for ages it seemed and we really connected, we had so many things in common and even at one point we were finishing each others sentences. It was so crazy because I never felt this type of chemistry with a man and I couldn't believe that I was starting to develop feelings for her. Maybe it was lust but whatever it was, I was really feeling something in between my legs for her. As the night went on and the more drinks we were consuming, I felt that she was feeling what I was feeling because before I knew it, we were lying naked on a bed kissing passionately. I remember the feeling of her breasts and her smooth sexy body against mine. She had the most gorgeous lips and I wanted to suck on them all day. I loved playing with her other lips and feeling her from the inside; just thinking about it makes me so wet. What was I going to tell my boyfriend? I didn't know how I was going to tell him that I just had the best sex of my life? Well, that didn't last long and I ended up breaking up with him and started to really get into bisexual women dating. I mean, I love it and this website really helps me find what I am looking for. They have everything from bi women personals where you can browse through hundreds of ads to bi women relationship ads if you are looking for something more serious. I am so glad I am into bi women dating now!

No comments:

Post a Comment